måndag 11 maj 2015

Montreál (through my phone)

(To be honest, mostly though Linn's and Karin's phonecameras but that's irrelevant. Thanks for the pics though, girls!)


"We're in Montreeeáaal!" It was sooo incredibly warm and nice on fridaynight.
 

Dinnertiiime!
 
 
 

Lovely gals!
 
 

You two <3
 
 

Sorry for promoting beer haha, but the bottle was pretty ;) and it's Canadian ofcourse...
 

Aaand this is why I don't normally wear heels when I go out... (look at Karin's leg btw, supermodel hahah)
 

Old Montreál!
 
 

Got to know so many new lovely girls! This is our european crew.


All in all, I had a wonderful weekend and today I just want to go back. I can't describe in words how much I love travelling, seeing new places and getting to know new people. Best thing on earth! I still have looots of pictures on my camera (I know the quality in these isn't exactly the best...) I'll try to edit and post them tonight.

Inga kommentarer: