tisdag 12 maj 2015

MONTREÁL, QUEBEC

Here we go! Pictures from Montreál taken with my camera. Over all, I really liked Montreál, it's a pretty small, very european-influenced city. Well, small compared to NYC that is. From my experience, the people seemed down-to-earth, friendly and helpful. They speak both French and English, but the city is definately more French. The climate seems very similar to finnish climate (even though the temperatures reached over 30 degrees celsius while we were there, but judging from the vegetation it felt very familiar to my finnish hoods). The partying was great, I wish we would've had more time to explore, but there were loads of clubs and bars and people. A great experience!
 
MONT ROYAL:
 




OLYMPIC STADIUM:

VIEW FROM THE ISLAND:


BASILICA NOTRE DAME:



One of the most beautiful churches I've ever put my foot into.

OLD MONTRÉAL:




 

THE UNDERGROUND CITY (loads of stores and food-places built under the actual city, since Montréal is pretty damn cold during winter):



AND OFCOURSE, MY LOVELY, CRAZY ROOMIES:




Inga kommentarer: