onsdag 4 december 2013

I try to make room for all these thoughts, but I don't really understand


Kände att det var länge sedan jag la upp en egen låt. Så här är en ny låt. Enjoy!


LYRICS:
It's sunday morning
I can't sleep no more
so I just lay here
watching sunlight rise above me
I try to make room for all these thoughts 
but I don't really understand
I guess with you,
I can't see clear

I don't want to hear about
the weather or the news
no, I just want you here
I want you

Monday morning
there's no rise and shine today
cold pale weather
just like any other day
my mind is somewhere else
and I am feeling dizzy by these thoughts
I guess with you I can't think clear

I don't want to care about your words
when they're not even true
but I can't see clear
when it comes to you

Inga kommentarer: