söndag 22 september 2013

Don't let the demons win


Lyrics:

Blue eyes are piercing through the air
Cold veins shine through her skin
Her hair is lifeless, but she's so beautiful
I only wish she could see what I see when
those blue eyes are staring back at me
Her skin is white, almost transparent
She was so full of life before she smothered herself

The voices inside her head 
keep her up all night
in the war with herself
she is never right
she is never right

There's so much beauty within
but she lets the demons win
There's no light in her eyes,
no life in her bloodstream
There's not much more she can take
before her bones will start to break
She was so unique
now it's all skin deep, skin deep

I swear I could almost touch her pain
when she walked by yesterday
I felt her presence with every sense
her aching soul with every piece of mine

The voices inside her head 
keep her up all night
in the war with herself
she is never right
she is never right

There's so much beauty within
but she lets the demons win
There's no light in her eyes
no life in her bloodstream
There's not much more she can take
before her bones will start to break
She was so unique
now it's all skin deep
it's all skin deep

and I want her back
yeah I want her back
I want her back
and I want her back

2 kommentarer:

TinaForsander sa...

Så fantastiskt fint Jennie! Fin melodi å fin text. Bara ti laga in en studioversion nu ti näst ;)

Jennie sa...

ååh tusen tack!! hehe tror no ja får vänt leng på studioversion :D