tisdag 25 juni 2013

Maybe underneath your skin there's a human


LYSSNA MED HÖRLURAR TACK
Copypastar bara youtube-beskrivningen, antar att ni kan engelska:

"Sat down by the piano, started writing some lyrics and this is what I accomplished! Recorded with my iPhone so therefore the crappy sound (it's less crappy of you listen through earphones!) There's no "right" interpretation of the lyrics, and it's not personal, but for me it's about being stuck in a relationship with someone you know is hurting you, but you still can't let go. Might as well be a friend, a partner, a parent, whoever. Allright, enjoy or not... over & out."

Lyrics:

I can be your liar
keep you feeling good
I can turn the other cheek
if you really need me to

Convince you that it's not your fault
to keep you from falling apart
Assure you that you're beautiful
and forget about my heart

Your love is just another kind, 
a kind that makes me completely blind
I'll feed you lies, I'll close my eyes
and for a second I'm alive

(You can) Suffocate me
'til my eyes are lacking life
Your coldness will break me
but my lies will get you by
You can turn off all the lights, 
I'll still be standing by your side
'cause foolish as I am
here I still stand
wishing that maybe, maybe
underneath your skin there's a human

You're a disease
and I've got no medicin
your words are like knives
these cuts will never heal

Your love is just another kind,
a kind that makes me want to die
a kind that kills me from inside
and leaves nowhere to hide

(You can) Suffocate me
'til my eyes are lacking life
Your coldness will break me
but my lies will get you by
You can turn off all the lights, 
I'll still be standing by your side
'cause foolish as I am
here I still stand
wishing that maybe, maybe
underneath your skin there's a human

'cause foolish as I am
here I still stand
wishing that maybe, maybe
underneath your skin there's a human

8 kommentarer:

Ellen sa...

Du e otrolit bra ti sjung!:)

Jennie sa...

Tusen tack! :)

LINN sa...

Me like! å riiiktit fiinan melodi å :)

Maria Tokou sa...

Altså fan va bra å ja älskar textn!!! :D

Lisa sa...

Jennie du e så braa! :)

Jennie sa...

Tusen tack höni brudona, ni vejt int hu glad ja vaal! :')

Alexandra sa...

Åh va bra du sjunger ! :)

Jennie sa...

Tack så mycket! :)