fredag 2 november 2012

I've never wanted to believe, in empty words that are said to much but never really meant

video

Jag tror bestämt att priset för fulaste videon går till denna! Det hemska ljuset gör att jag ser ut som om jag inte har något hår.. och för att inte tala om skuggorna under ögonen,haha... men latheten tog över och jag orkar inte göra en ny video. Sorry. 

Insincerity
I've never worn my heart on my sleeve
I've never wanted to believe
in empty words that are said to much
but never really meant
people get caught up in their dirty little lies
trying to make themselves feel a little better deep inside
hiding their sorrow away and suffocating pain
no one will know, no one will see, that you're actually afraid

this is human, that's what they say 
this is who we are

I don't want to see, all this insincerity
I don't want to feel it taking over me, taking over me
the truth will never be enough, we long for something more
it'll take away our soul, it'll take away our faith
our sanity

rumours spread like a disease
everybody wants their piece
we say we're true, claim our honesty
yet everybody lies, everybody lies


Inga kommentarer: