tisdag 8 maj 2012

Walls


video



Låten jag skrev under musikperioden, som vi sen gjorde en acapella-version av...
Ni får höra en sämre skranglig-gitarr-version :D Jag borde verkligen öva mig på mina gitarrskills... men det får duga :D Joo, och nån random bild bara...



"These four walls, make them fall down
I can't breathe here, set me free

Make me see, what's inside of me
Open my eyes, there's more to this life

Let me forget the world for a while
Underneath my skin, there deep within
There's much more than meets the eye
It's too easy to loose yourself
To hide away, to be afraid, to run away
from who you are

A strange relief, a state I cannot explain
Where no one can reach me, inside my shell

I need some distraction, or I might loose my mind
These walls are closing in, this room feels smaller everyday
Take me away

Let me forget the world for a while
Underneath my skin, there deep within
There's much more than meets the eye
It's too easy to loose yourself
To hide away, to be afraid, to run away
from who you are"



2 kommentarer:

Christine :) sa...

Älskar din röst baby!! ;) <3

Jennie sa...

Thanks honey! :)<3